Wednesday, October 7, 2015

White/Volt/Pink/Multi Nike Hypervenom Phantom II Revealed

When Nike released photos of the Hypervenom Phantom II, I was excited. I was a huge fan of the first generation phantom and was eager to check out the next-gen boots in person. After the package arrived, the photos online do not do it justice. Although the upper is a bit stiffer than the first generation, the upper is still a very nice Nikeskin material that feels great. This generation is extremely comfortable and offered zero discomfort out of the box. The collar does not cause any discomfort and the seam that caused so many problems on the Obra and Superfly has been moved to a slanted version and does not rub me at all.

Nike-Hypervenom-Phantom-II-FG-White-Volt-Pink-Multi-sole

White/Volt/Pink/Multi Nike Hypervenom Phantom II look absolutely stunning, with the grey upper combining with the orange and black cracked look found in a zig-zag pattern near the soleplate. The outsole continues the orange color with the same black cracked pattern that looks something like an animal skin print of sorts, like a cheetah or snake. The Dynamic Fit Collar looks great with the Phantom and is a welcome feature for the boots in my mind. When slipping these on, an under lay of orange Flyknit is exposed where the tongue should be. The design of the grooves on the Nikeskin upper show that the boot is made to help striking as well as help the player with agility.

Overall, I have nothing but great things to say about the new Nike Phantoms. Every time I have had a chance to go to the field I bring these along with me now. A lot of people will not like the collar on these but I really like it and I think it helps add a more seamless feel from leg to boot like Nike says the collar does. A lovely pair of boots from Nike.

Nike Hypervenom Phantom II FG White Volt Pink Multi now is avaialable for purchase on profootballboots.ca.--Checkout here for Free Shipping!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment